Costume Character Slide
Face Painter Slide
Party Planning Slide
Costume Rental Slide
Phillips | Advice & Ideas
Always Pick a Party Theme
An event theme, whether it’s for a corporate conference or a dinner party, should embody the objectives of the gathering, and when it does, it can function as the glue that unifies them.
Starting to plan for your event 6-9 months ahead provides you the opportunity to book your desired venue, hire your favorite DJ, and of course, find the perfect outfit!
Schedule a Party Coordinator
There are plenty of reasons to hire an event planner. Most of all, they boil down to saving you stress and saving your event budget—without sacrificing the WOW-factor.
BOOKING: QUICK & EASY
PICK A SERVICE
GET A QUOTE
BOOK WITH CONFIDENCE
PARTY LIKE A ROCK STAR
FAQ about renting Party Inflatables in Charlotte, NC
Party Inflatables for your Queen City event
Take those shoes off and lets get to bouncin’! No matter what you call them, bounce rides, inflatables, moon bounces, these are a fantastic choice for your fair, festival, or children’s birthday party. Not only do the kids have a fantastic time jumping around with all their friends, but they also burn off a little extra energy (which makes it nice for Mom). Bounce houses come in all shapes, sizes, and themes. Pick a super hero inflatable for that little man of yours or a princess castle for your little princess!
Selecting The Right Bounce House
If you’re a parent looking to rent a bounce house, here’s 3 factors to keep in mind when selecting the party inflatable:
- Your child’s age: if your kid is over the age of 6 and is pretty active, consider going with a larger bounce house. The larger the children playing, the more sturdy you’ll need the inflatable to be.
- Your backyard’s size: No point renting a massive inflatable house if it won’t fit in your backyard. Just be safe and whip out the old measuring tape before you buy. Our standard unit is 15×15
- Your budget: commercial grade bouncy castles range from anywhere between $150 to over $300 per day! The sky really is the limit. Just be conscious of what your budget is. This way, you won’t get your heart set on a model just to realize it’s too expensive at checkout.
Safety Guide For Parents
Nothing is more important than the safety of your child. Keep these important safety guidelines in mind when deploying a bounce house:
- Supervise kids playing in and around the bounce house at all times. If you can’t, deflate the bounce house.
- Follow all the manufacturer’s recommended guidelines. Pay close attention to anchoring and how many children are allowed in the structure at one time.
- If you have children who are under the ages of 6, supervise their playtime on the bouncy house at all times. For younger kids, opt to rent a bounce house designed for toddlers.
- Don’t let kids of different age groups into the bounce house at the same time. A 10 year old falling on a toddler could cause injury.
- Don’t let adults or older kids play in the bounce house if they are too large for it. Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations. Our commercial grade units can accommodate adults.
- Don’t let kids climb the outside walls. This could topple the bounce house. Kids may also fall off and hit the ground.
- Don’t leave the bounce house inflated when not in use. Kids might want to sneak in and unsupervised play is not recommended.
(Service options subject to availability. Offer may not be available in all states)
What areas near Charlotte, NC do you serve?
We serve Mecklenburg County, Cabarrus County, Gaston County, Iredell County, Rowan County, Lincoln County, Union County, Chester County, Lancaster County and York County. Our costume characters in Charlotte also travel to Paw Creek, Newell, Pineville, Belmont, Mount Holly, Harrisburg, Stallings, McAdenville, Cramerton, Indian Trail, Lowell, Lake Wylie, Weddington, Marvin, Tega Cay, Stanley, Fort Mill, Midland, Wesley Chapel, Cornelius, Alexis, Davidson, Denver, Waxhaw, Dallas, Clover, Unionville, Monroe, Rock Hill, Fort Mill, Pine Hill, Indian Trail, Matthews, Clover, Gastonia, Huntersville, Mooresville, Concord, China Grove, Kannapolis, Locust and Iron Station.
Click map to view
PHILLIPS CELEBRATIONS | CHARLOTTE, NC
Having Party Inflatables at your next event will truly make it a memorable one: weddings, birthdays, kids’ parties, and more. With Kiddy’s Kingdom, you can choose from the best party performers in the Charlotte, NC area. Start your search here!
Please note these Party Inflatables in Charlotte are also delivered to Paw Creek, Newell, Matthews, Pineville, Wesley Chapel, Belmont, Mount Holly, Harrisburg, Lake Park, Cramerton, Indian Trail, Huntersville, Mc Adenville, Lowell, Fort Mill, Midland, Stanley, Cornelius, Concord, Davidson, Waxhaw, Alexis, Marvin, Gastonia, Clover, Dallas, Mineral Springs, Unionville, Bowling Green, Monroe
Are you a inflatable rental company looking to book more events? Get more inflatable rental events today.